A NOTE TO USERS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
If you are a non U.S. user of the Properties, by using the Properties and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that your personal information is being transferred to and will be processed in the United States, where laws regarding processing of personal information may be less stringent than the laws in your country. By providing your data, you acknowledge such transfer.
THE TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Deep Indian Kitchen Group collects information from you in various ways when you access or use the Properties. We collect personal information from you in the following ways:
(a) Personal Information You Provide to Us
We collect the information you voluntarily provide to us. For example:
- We may collect personal information from you, such as your first and last name, e-mail, telephone number and password when you create an account (“Account“).
- If you tell us where you are (e.g., by allowing your mobile device to send us your location or by entering your city, state and/or zip code information), we may use that information to provide you with location-based information, such as the location of restaurants near you. If you want to deactivate this feature, you can deactivate GPS on your mobile device.
- Our Services may allow you to store preferences such as your location, recent orders and favorite menu items in order to make it more convenient for you to place additional orders in the future.
- When you order menu items from us on our Services, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name and payment information. We store this information on our servers, in order to make it easier for you to place orders for the menu items in the future.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via email, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the email, in order to send you a reply.
- We also collect other types of personal information that you provide to us voluntarily, such as any information requested by us if you contact us via email regarding support for the Services.
(b) Personal Information Collected Via Technology
We collect certain information from you automatically when you access and use our Properties as described below:
- Information Collected by our Servers. To make the Properties more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including the referring/exit pages, your browser type, domain name, date/time stamp for your visit and your Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer or device when you use the Internet). We use this information to analyze trends, administer the Properties, monitor for fraudulent activities and for the efficacy of our fraud management tools, and to better tailor our Services to our users’ needs.
- Mobile Services. We may also collect non-personal information from your mobile device if you have downloaded our Application. This information is generally used to help us deliver the most relevant information to you. Examples of information that may be collected and used include your geographic location, how you use the Application(s), and information about the type of device you use. In addition, in the event our Application crashes your mobile device, we will receive information about your mobile device model software version and device carrier, which allow us to identify and fix bugs and otherwise improve performance of our Application. This information is sent to us as aggregated information and is not traceable to any individual and cannot be used to identify an individual.
(c) Facebook and other Social Networking Services
The Services may allow users to access Facebook and other social networking sites (each, an “SNS”) to interact with and share their experiences with Deep Indian Kitchen Group’s products and services with their friends. If you are not a registered user of the Services, you can create an Account by clicking on “Sign In” using Facebook or another SNS that we support, and then entering your SNS login credentials. In this case, we may receive information from Facebook or another SNS to make it easier for you to create an Account on the Properties and show our relevant content from your Facebook and SNS friends. Once you register on the Properties and connect with Facebook or another SNS, you will be able to automatically post recent activity back to Facebook or the other SNS. Any information that we collect from your Facebook or other SNS account may depend on the privacy settings you have with that SNS, so please consult the SNS’s privacy and data practices.
(d) Location Information.
If you have enabled location services on your phone and agree to the collection of your location when prompted by the Properties, we will collect your location information when you use the Properties; for example, to locate those restaurants and locations that are near you or when you “check in” via the Properties. If you do not want this information collected by us, you may decline the collection of your location when prompted, or disable location services on your device.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
(a) General Use
In general, we use your personal information to respond to your requests as submitted through the Services, to provide you the Services you request, or to aid us in serving your better. We use your personal information in the following ways:
- facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
- identify you as a user in our system;
- provide improved administration of our Site, Application and Services;
- provide the Services you request;
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Site, Application and Services;
- send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account was created;
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
- to solicit your feedback; and
- send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes.
(b) Creation of Anonymous Data
We may create anonymous information records from personal information by excluding information (such as your name) that make the information personally identifiable to you. We may use this anonymous information to analyze request patterns and usage patterns so that we may enhance our products and services. Deep Indian Kitchen Group reserves the right to use and disclose Anonymous Information to third parties in its discretion.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
(a) Third Party Service Providers
We may share your personal information with third party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Site; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate the creation of accounts; to process payments; to make deliveries; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to Deep Indian Kitchen Group.
(c) Corporate Restructuring
(d) Social Networking Sites
(e) Other Disclosures
A NOTE ABOUT CHILDREN
We do not intentionally gather personal information about visitors who are under the age of 13. Furthermore, we do not intentionally allow visitors under the age of 18 to register for the Services. If a child under 13 submits personal information to us and we learn that the personal information is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any personal information from a child under 13, please contact us at: 1090 Springfield Road, Union, New Jersey 07083.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION.
You have several choices regarding use of information on our Services.
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept cookies from our Service for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Service or all functionality of the Service. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided below.
(b) De-Linking SNS
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to have your SNS account (e.g., Facebook or Twitter) linked to your Account, then you may close your Account with us. Please refer to the privacy settings of the SNS to determine how you may adjust our permissions and manage the interactivity between the Services and your social media account or mobile device.
You can stop all collection of information by the Application by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
(d) How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals
Some web browsers transmit “do not track” signals to the websites and other online services with which your web browser communications. There is currently no standard that governs what, if anything, websites should do when they receive these signals. We currently do not take action in response to these signals. If and when a standard is established, we may revise our policy on responding to these signals.
If you are a California resident, you can request a notice disclosing the categories of personal information we have shared with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To request a notice, please submit your request by postal mail to: Deep Foods Inc., 1090 Springfield Road, Union, New Jersey 07083, Attn: General Counsel.
Deep Foods Inc.
1090 Springfield Road
Union, New Jersey 07083
Attn: General Counsel
Last Updated: June 13, 2019
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Your happiness is important to us! Though we are not able to accept returns (it’s hard to ship back frozen food!), if you are unsatisfied with your order or have an issue, please email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to make it right.
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same payment method, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the email and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
By entering into any transaction through the Site, you warrant and represent that all information you provide is true and correct (including, without limitation your credit card information and billing address), that any credit card transactions submitted by you are authorized, and that you are the legal holder of any credit card or payment account used to enter into any transaction through the Site. If (i) your means of payment is not valid, (ii) a transaction is not authorized, (iii) your means of payment cannot be processed or verified at the time of any charge, (iv) a charge is disputed for any reason other than failure by Company to deliver the Product purchased by you, (v) you have abused or misused promotions or promotion codes, or (vi) you have otherwise used the Site to enter into an improper transaction, Company reserves the right to immediately terminate any pending transactions, suspend your access to the Site, and terminate all of Company’s obligations hereunder.
Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, you agree that any formal payment dispute lodged with any bank, merchant services provider, credit card or payment card company, or any third party discount provider shall be invalid unless: (x) you notify Company within ten (10) days from date of the applicable transaction that you wish to dispute any charge relating thereto; and (y) that you have made reasonable, good faith efforts to resolve such dispute with Company directly, and such efforts have failed. You can e-mail details regarding your dispute to firstname.lastname@example.org